Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hurry Up Friday!



Geof got word late yesterday that the dog that attacked him has been brought into animal control for 10 days of quarantine. Animal Control has decided to press charges against the owner. YAY!! I'm tempted to post pictures of Geof's bite, but don't want to gross you out. Instead, I'll post a recent picture of me with Max! And another picture from this past weekend of Max sitting on his spot in the living room. He is really growing fast! His training is really going great! The biting has still not stopped, but the vet told us we need to keep being patient with that. Sheesh. I'm ready for this stage to pass!



I am so excited about the weekend!!! My sister and brother are coming to town! Not sure yet what the big plan is, but we are going to go out with our friends Jeremiah and maybe Kyle. Probably hit up Casa Fiesta and maybe a trendy bar after that. I can't wait for them to see Max too! Friday needs to hurry up and get here!


No comments: