Monday, April 28, 2008

Texas fun!

I was down in Texas for Easter back when John David got engaged, and I realized I never posted Easter pics. Here is one from Easter morning.


Last weekend we actually surprised everyone by showing up in Texas again for David's bday party! He had a "cowboy" party! It was so much fun!! The weekend also included two baseball games - one for Katie and one for David. It was busy, busy!! We had a great time. Here are some pics...



Nana and Pop gave David some new "George Strait" jeans!! And a real belt buckle and new shirt! Amanda and Geof gave him a cowboy dress up costume (he wore it to his party)...




Baseball time!!
Until next time.... have a great week!

2 comments:

Amy Porter said...

I'm so glad that you posted pictures!! Those kiddos are so big...makes me feel old! Cute, cute!!

Britney K said...

Hey Girl! How are ya?! I've been out of the Amanda loop! I just caught myself up on your life. I'm so glad thins are going well and so much good stuff is happening! I'm not believing your brother is engaged! So fun! And those kids are so cute and big! When did that happen?! Love you.