Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Disney World adventure!

What a GREAT weekend we had in the magical world of Disney! We got there Thursday around noon and didn't stop until we got back on a plane Sunday night. Whew!! It wasn't near as crowded as we expected, and the weather was perfect! Hot at times, but mostly overcast and a bit muggy. We got to do everything we wanted to do and had planned to do (all four major parks), plus some things two and three times! Katie and David had a BLAST! Here are a few of my favorite pics...

We stayed at the AWESOME Wilderness Lodge - one of the Magic Kingdom resorts.



Splash Mountain - John S is in the navy shirt and next to him is Katie. Sarah and David are behind them. The whole family rode this the first time our first night there, and mom and dad ended up on the FRONT where they were both soaked!! (see family picture below)...

The highlight for David was meeting Buzz Lightyear at Epcot of course.



We'll miss you, Disney World!!!

2 comments:

Amy Porter said...

I am SOOOOOO jealous of your trip! Looks like yall had a great time! Love the pics!!

Jen Haney said...

Hey Amanda!!! I saw your comment on Kelly's blog yesterday and I really liked it- I thought- I need to see who this girl is...and of course it was you!

I loved reading about your adventures. I love that you guys travel so much. We are leaving for Chicago tomorrow for our vacation, finally!

Hope you are doing well, so sorry I basically just wrote you an email!

ps: I love Disney World- it is so amazing! I am so jealous!

Jen Haney (Hudgins)