Friday, April 17, 2009

Easters Past, Part 2

More Easter pictures from years ago...  nice huh?  I had the most mischievous grin on my face, didn't I?  :)

I love the following picture of Sarah.  That was a RARE thing for her to be the one cutting up in the picture.  That was 99.9% always me.  So I laugh so hard every time I see this picture!! And I love how my tights are bunched around my ankles.  Hilarious - I'd bet a billion dollars those things didn't stay on long.  I HATED tights!!!  ugh.

Easter with the cousins.  Every year we had to take our Easter pictures in front of that giant azalea bush.  Note John David's black eye here. He almost always had a black eye just in time for Easter pictures.  I love the perms too.  Hilarious.  I remember after one perm, my friend Judith at church told me "you look like Richard Simmons."  Thanks.  Mom's famous saying "perm it or cut it."  ha!!    

5 comments:

Amy Porter said...

Oh my goodness...I couldn't be smiling any bigger right now!! I love seeing those pictures!! Yall ALL look exactly the same...just taller! well, you know what I mean! Your parents look just like that still to me! That is how they are in my head...and sometimes you are that way too! Not quite that young, but I just remember your short hair and silly faces! Hilarious!

kelly said...

Oh my!!!!!!!!!! I am crying laughing @ those pics!!!! It totally reminded me of Johnna making all of those sassy faces!!! Hahaaaaaa! We have a jillion of those Easter pictures with the azaleas!!!! Hahahaaa!
Oh, & perm it or cut it????? Sounds like deb & betty came from the same school!!!!!

Katey said...

These pictures are GREAT! Hilarious- just make me even more thankful my Mom didn't believe in perms. Love John's black eye too- my brothers were notorious for that as well.

Jen Haney said...

Amanda- those are hilarious!!! I love it! Our Easter pics were classic too. My sister had red puffy eyes from crying in every picture. Usually it was because I had said something mean to her right before the picture was taken. We still laugh about it today. Good thing I have grown out of that. I hope. :)

Abbe said...

Oh my goodness, you guys were so styling, I hate it we missed out on the early years of the McKinney greatness.