Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Promotions and such!

Just a few exciting things to catch you up on...
  • I was promoted to Director, Programming Strategy. Basically means taking a nice pay increase and being recognized for the job that I've been doing for 2 years now. (this promotion has been in the works for a while). Either way - it happened and I'm VERY excited!
  • I move into my office with a window tomorrow. This has been in the works since I was made a Manager back a few years ago - so this I'm SUPER excited about too!! For t hose of you counting, this is my 7th year with CMT.
  • A few of you have asked about my cd. I made a demo cut of 6 songs with my jazz trio. We're in the process of getting a website put together and I'm going to be doing a fun photo shoot soon for the website. Basically we're looking for local gigs for wedding receptions, fund raiser events, parties, etc.. We did an anniversary party a couple months ago for a 60th wedding anniversary. Was so sweet.

Nothing else new going on here. The weather has been pretty cool here in Nashvegas! Mid 50s at night and high 70s during the day. Feels like Fall!!

1 comment:

Amy Porter said...

Congrats, girl!! That is exciting!! Just remember us little people when you are big and famous!