Thursday, April 12, 2007

BEACH TIME!

Well, Geof and I are headed to the beach tomorrow morning! His firm is having their retreat in Destin, FL this year and they are paying for everyone and their spouse to come down. I am so excited! All expenses paid - even deep sea fishing! I know, I know... take some dramamine. I will!

Other news... found out yesterday that I've been promoted to MANAGER! That brings a really big raise along with it, so I'm super excited about that!!

Our weimaraner puppy, Max, is doing great. He's going to be boarded this weekend while we are in Destin. Sort of worried about it b/c he's never really been around other dogs or people very much yet. He's 4 months. And getting HUGE by the way. I'll try to post some pictures that I took last month. Imagine him even bigger now though. He has grown so much more since I took these pictures.

Okay, so only one picture turned out. He really is much bigger now. Anyway...


Here is a picture of Katie and David at Easter. So precious!!! I hope everyone has a great weekend!! I'm off to Destin!

No comments: