Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bring On The Weekend!

Well, today is Thursday the 24th and a lot has happened since my last post. I turned 28 years old for one thing. Wow... getting up there. ha! Actually, I love it. Had a great birthday. My department here at work usually has a little party and we get our favorite dessert, etc. Well, since I'm on a diet right now and doing well on it, I decided to opt for fruit instead of cake. Shocking, I know. Normally I'd go with the all time favorite- Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Cake. I didn't want to blow the diet though, so I went with a big tray of fruit and it was wonderful! That night I went out with some girlfriends and had dinner and drinks. Here is a picture... you might recognize the two girls beside me. The girl on the left is Lea (that dress makes her look prego, but she's not- ha!)... and Lauren is on the right. They are my two best buds here in Nash. Lea is moving the second weekend of June back to the Dallas area. I am so bummed. She's been in Nash for 11 years. Just another reason for me to visit Texas. :)



So this past weekend Geof did awesome in his bike races! He got 5th in the road race on Saturday and got 4th in the Crit on Sunday. So exciting!! He's doing so well. This coming weekend is the biggest race of them all. This year it is downtown Nashville. My parents will be here for it. A lot of people from church are coming to cheer him on as well. Over 500 cyclists have entered the race. It's going to be unreal. Say a prayer that he doesn't get hurt.

So things here are great! Max is undergoing surgery right this very moment. He's getting the "snip snip" as well as getting micro-chipped and having his tail corrected. The vet that docked his tail when he was born did a horrible job, so we are having to correct that. Anyway - he'll be home tomorrow afternoon. Say a prayer for my mother. She's going to have an all out psychotic breakdown when she sees how big and hyper this dog is. Bring on the weekend!

No comments: