Thursday, December 20, 2007

Taking A Break

You know, there are so many reasons to take a break. And I'm not just talking about vacation. Taking a break can be SO healthy and so renewing. Whether it is taking a break and going on vacation, or just simply taking 15 minutes during the day to pause and re-group.

Tis the season for taking a break! Geof and I have decided to take a break from our church. I've been there since I moved to Nashville almost 6 years ago. Geof and I have decided to take a break and find a place where we can make more "young married" friends and be more involved. Everyone in the young married group either has kids or is barely out of college. We've been wrestling with leaving OC for several months for various reasons - and this past week we have decided the time is now. Please be in prayer as we shop around. God might lead us right back to OC, but we want to have the wisdom to know where to go. Taking a break is a wonderful thing!

Speaking of taking a break, we leave Saturday and head to Kansas City for Christmas!! YAY!!!

The Christmas concert was AWESOME!! So much fun!! It was great to see my family too. Here are a few pictures...

Merry Christmas!!!

....p.s. Happy Birthday AMY!!!

1 comment:

Amy Porter said...

I LOVE the PS!!! Thanks!! What a great picture of all the girls! I love Sarah's hair...so fun! Hope your Christmas was super fun! Ours was nuts...super sick kids, but we still had a wonderful time with the fam!!