Thursday, December 13, 2007

Weekend Here We Come!

The weekend is almost here!! I am so ready! This has been one of the hardest weeks of my life, so I'm ready to celebrate a weekend with all the girls! Everyone gets in town around 6p tomorrow night and then we'll head out to a nice dinner. Saturday I'm sure we'll have to do some shopping. I have a rehearsal for the big Christmas concert, so they can do most of their shopping without me. :) Sunday night is the big show - should be really fun! I'm ready for it and ready for it to be over with too. The time has come to moooove on.

So, an update on Geof's bad luck from last week... Geof's car was officially totalled. He bought a used 2006 Audi yesterday. It's gorgeous and he got a great deal on it. So, he's in "lala" land over it of course. I'd still take my 4runner over a car any day - but that's just me. Our insurance company is taking "action" against the lady that hit Geof. Not only did she not have car insurance, but she didn't have a license. Good times. She should go to jail. Merry Christmas.

We took our Christmas card pictures last weekend. Here is an early glimpse. I thought they turned out great.
Until next time... happy weekend!!

1 comment:

Amy Porter said...

What a great picture!!! I know that you had a great time with all of the girls...fun times!! Well...wish you were going to be in T-town for the holidays, but that's what I get for skipping out early when you were actually there! :)

Have a good one--