Monday, November 10, 2008

Fall Leaves

The leaves FINALLY changed colors about a week ago here in Nashville. This is my absolute favorite season, so I always look forward to the leaves changing here. It's like nothing I've ever seen. Unfortunately, this year isn't quite as pretty as years past. Not enough red. We had very little rain this summer, so most of the trees dried up early. At any rate, I took a day off last week and went with Max to one of my favorite parks. I could never get a picture of him that I am extremely happy with, but he was a sport to pose as much as he did. He finally got tired of it and every time I pulled out the camera, he would turn his head away. Smart dog.

1 comment:

kelly said...

um, please no complaining about fall to houstonians...
i'm choosing to forgive you :)
seriously, i love those pictures of max, & good for you for taking a day off to enjoy your fav season!