Monday, November 3, 2008

Pictures and more pictures!

Saturday we went to visit Geof's best childhood friends (Kris & Heather Grant) in Indianapolis. Baby Kameron was born 6 weeks ago, so we went to meet her! I can't believe I didn't get Heather in one picture.





We got home on Sunday and FINALLY painted our Master Bedroom! Here are some pictures. Geof painted the ceiling too - I absolutely LOVE this room! It is a dark slate gray w/ a lighter gray ceiling. The 2nd pic was without the flash and looks more like it. Let me know your thoughts on bringing another color in there. The valances are the same color as the bedding. This red mirror was purchased last weekend from Kirklands to go over the mantle in the living room. I love it too. The reflection in the mirror shows the ugly yellow cornices I'm going to recover over Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey Amanda! I have been loving all of your house updates. I LOVE the color of your bedroom, what color is it exactly? I just bought a house and have been having the hardest time with colors! You have done a great job with yours!

kelly said...

wow!! everything looks so good, amanda! i love your bedroom color - so cool! and that red mirror is perfect - i love the color. you are having too much fun!!!

Amanda Brooks said...

Hey Tiffany!
The colors in the bedroom are "Software Gray" (walls) and "Network Gray" (ceiling). The gray in the living room is called "Industrial Gray" and the ligher version in the entry way is called "Amazing Gray". All from Sherwin Williams, and all GREAT neutral colors.