Friday, March 19, 2010

Work Baby Shower

Well, I don't have a ton of pics yet because others were taking photos and will get those to me soon. Here are a few of the food table, decorations, and the MASS amount of gifts! I think this was a record for the best baby shower ever here at work! Was so great! They did a nursery rhyme theme. Most of the food was prepared by my good buddy, Brooke O'Dell. (my very first friend in Nashville almost 8 years ago!) She has a local catering business, specializing in cakes/cupcakes. Absolutely FANTASTIC!! Her website is: http://icethiscakes.com/ Check it out!!

My 4runner was stuffed full from the very very back window to the front seat! Whew!
I got everything in the house and Max didn't know what to do. I think in this picture he was thinking... "not again..." ha! That was my last baby shower and boy oh boy are we set!! I will keep you all posted when I get more pictures or fun stuff to share!

1 comment:

kelly said...

omg! are you ready or what??!!! that's so awesome :) i love the nursery, too - VERY YOU!!! & i'm so glad to see you preggy - you look so darling!!
paige is a very luckly little girl!!!