Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Exciting times!

These are definitely exciting times! I'm trying to capture some moments in picture as I think about it. Geof painting the upstairs hallway - with that came some pretty difficult challenges. We had to borrow an extension ladder for those hard to reach places. It was quite scary because the ladder was extended really far and balancing on one of the stairs! The ladder was almost vertical I might add - I had to put my weight on it so it didn't float backwards with Geof on it. yikes!! Don't worry, moms, we were VERY careful!! And the paint looks FABULOUS!!! Next paint job will be the "Texas" guest bedroom (dark khaki) and the workout room (sage green). I took a few pics of Max around the house too..... he is adjusting and loving all the space.


Saturdays are pretty much dedicated to yardwork now days. Which by the way - has been SO FUN!!! I mowed the backyard this past Saturday and took a picture of my masterpiece with my cell phone. So far, I am loving this whole house thing!! Not a big fan of picking the weeds out of the flower beds, but all in time it'll get done... here is our backyard.

1 comment:

LilStarOfTexas said...

Can I just tell you how happy it makes me that you are going to have a Texas guest bedroom. Whoo-hoo Texas!!! :)