Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wedding and Rangers!

Well, my brother is officially "hitched"! We had such a great time with family and friends! Here are several pictures from the wedding and reception Friday night.


All the sisters (cousins)! This pretty much sums up what it's like when we get together. Sorry for the pit shot - it was the best one of the 4 of us together dancing.

On Saturday night, the family all went to the Rangers game. My niece had a few friends and cousins come along for her birthday party. She was also on the jumbo-tron at the game. She's such a HUGE Ranger fan!!


One of my best friends on earth moved back to Texas last year after living in Nashville for something like 13 years... I always make sure to see her when I'm in Texas, so she came to the game with all of us. She has basically become part of my family this past year. So fun! Miss you, Lea!Jumbo-tron - Katie is 7 years old!!

1 comment:

Amy Porter said...

That is a gorgeous picture of you and Sarah! I am so sad that I didn't see you when you were here...hopefully we will catch you sometime soon. Looks like a great family weekend!! miss you...