Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More House Pictures...

More pictures of the house....
Last weekend we painted Geof's study. His desk is absolutely beautiful! You can't see the detail in these pics, but I tried. We found it at the Ashley Home Furniture Outlet just outside of Nashville. We got REALLY lucky. It didn't even have a scratch (other than a tiny little mark that can be covered up or rubbed out). Anyway it was over 50% off just because of that! Awesome! Now we just need to get some deco and book cases, etc..

Here is our happy little family in front of the house! (sorry we are so far away...) I now have some gorgeous mums on the front porch for Fall. I'm so domestic!!

We finally painted the Texas bedroom. Beautiful! I'll try to get pics of that up soon. Mom comes on Thursday. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Amy Porter said...

I'm loving the house pictures!! Keep em' coming!

kelly said...

you = domestic diva!!! i love the desk - what an awesome deal! the shape of it is so cool & goes so well with your paint color.
thanks for your super kind comment the other day. that meant the world to me - really :)
and thanks for the order - i'm so glad she liked the red bird - i love it!