Thursday, October 23, 2008

Music and Mom

Mom gets here today!! yay!! Tonight we are headed to The Standard to see my favorite performer, Annie Sellick. http://anniesellick.com/ Food and wine tasting, etc. Should be a GREAT evening! The rest of the weekend will be all about shopping and getting more done with the house.

Then comes SUNDAY... I actually was invited to sing at a really big fund raiser for the TJ Martell Foundation. http://www.tjmartellfoundation.org/Nashville-Home.aspx The event is out at our friends' beautiful tuscan style home, Stephen & Robin Collins. We went to France with them last year and Geof is on the same cycling team with Stephen. Anyway... the fund raiser is $125 per person and there will be 40 different types of wine and they flew in a famous chef from Spain. Its' going to be unreal!!! And I am singing!! AGGHHH!!! There will be some big shots there from all over Nashville, etc. I am so excited! I've got a superb jazz trio behind me and we'll be out on the patio as people mingle. Should be an absolutely WONDERFUL event. I cannot wait!

I will try to post more pics after the weekend!

1 comment:

kelly said...

ooooo! sounds so fun & fancy! that's so cool that you're singing! please do post picks!
hi to your mama!!